If money wasn't an issue

KevinD

Sometimes it's fun to dream if you won the lotto or found a way to become a millionare so what would you do if you didn't have to worry about your spending? I wouldn't really start buying a ton of ridiculous items like jewelry or expensive clothing, but I would induldge a little. My thing would be to do a lot of traveling. There are many places I want to go.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I would get this house fixed up. I need new windows, siding, a new kitchen, the bar/grill area in the back fixed up, flooring, a larger shed, a big playset for the children, I would love a nice fenced in front yard with a gate for the drive way. It would be nice to finally have a finished house.

Rob

I would call in a landscaper and have my place professionally landscaped. We built a house on an undeveloped wooded lot. We've done a lot of work, but there's lots more to go. Then I'd go to art school.

Sportsfanatic

I would buy season tickets to all of my favorite sports teams and hire someone to professionally decorate my face and hair with paint for every single Dolphin's game. I'd pay for my friends to go with me to all the games too. I would hire a chef for at home if I was rich too.

Pascallist

I would quit my job and side job, and get more sleep. I hate to look tired. So, I would start going to bed early and waking up early, taking healthy breakfast properly, and developing a healthier lifestyle.

Milt

I would have two homes. I would have a home where it is cool in the summer and I would have a home where it is warm in the winter. I really hate the cold.