It's right around the corner

Andersson

Who has already set plans for the love day coming up next month? I know I need to work on this so I figured why not remind the rest of you! :D

wilson

We are planning to go away for the weekend before, since it lands on a weekday this year we decided to avoid dealing with the fuss on a weekday. We will still go out to dinner at our favorite diner but a weekend getaway is truly needed.

LeonR

I'm taking my wife to a resort and spa she loves going to. They are world class all the way. We're going either the week of or the week after, depending on her schedule at work. I hope it's warm enough to get a round of golf in, but if not, I'll be reading and relaxing while she's doing the spa thing.

Phillie

Wow, great plans guys! We are not really doing anything wonderful. I'm thinking dinner and maybe a movie. Money is tight right now so there are no resorts in my future.

WagnerB

Wow, thanks for reminding. I was not aware that it is only one month to go. We haven't made any plans on this yet. I think we will just go out for a nice dinner.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing special here. The wife should be back from her trip by then, and it will be more of a family night then anything I bet. I'll want be with my son who will be going with my wife, and my wife who will want to be with my daughter who is staying with me.