Jealous EX

Jeff

Anyone else have a jealous vindictive ex? Mine went as far as contacting the friend of the court and saying I was smoking around my child and that I had a felon watching him...all the court sent me was a MEMO and told me to talk to the ex about it. UGH what lies. I don't and have never smoked and I do not have any people in my life that have ever been in jail out alone convicted of anything!

Jerry F

Oh yeah. That seems to be a common problem. I didn't even have any kids with my ex and she STILL wants to cause trouble. She is about as vindictive as it gets. I was divorced a long time before I went out with anyone and way before I got married again, but she still blames my current wife for "breaking us up". She's crazy and can't move on with her life. The funny thing is, she left me.

HappyMan

I agree that it seems pretty common I'm afraid. Exes don't seem to move on well when there are children involved. Do I take it that you broke it off, and not her?

Jeff

No HappyMan, she broke our marriage off with me! She didn't want me anymore and took my child away from me until the courts could sort out everything. She is just upset I have a person in my life and she doesn't.

Aaron

That is rough Jeff. I know how it goes though, my ex throws me in court all the time over stupid things. I have sympathy for any man going through this awful thing called divorce and especially if you have children together!

CHenne

Wow, horror stories and I hope I never have to deal with any of this. I'm not divorced though. Man why do people get so crazy, and that is exactly what it is too.

Johnny

I have been very lucky when it comes to things like this, but I feel so bad for you, man. You don't deserve this! It's really sad that some people stoop so low to try to bring others down just because they are having a rough time.

Aiden

It's really sad that people have to do things out of anger like this. Just because she's upset, doesn't mean she should treat you like that. Too many people seem to think children are their property and they don't view them as human beings who have their own feelings and wishes. I wish you the best through this!