Jehovah's Wittness?

jimscharger

I don't know anything about them or their faith, but lately they've been bringing little kids to the door, and I don't like that. What if my dog gets out and attacks one of their kids? What if they slip and fall on my sidewalk? I don't want the liability, and I'm thinking of telling them to stop coming to my door. I don't want to seem rude or intolerant of their faith, but I don't need unwelcome guests getting hurt on my property and suing me, either.

Phillie

They have been bringing children to my house for years. I am sorry but I don't want anyone - any faith coming to my door trying to talk to me about religion.

I would ask them to stop coming to your house - plain and simple.

Fatherof2

You don't even have to ask them...just put up a no soliciting sign. My wife had some at like 9 am on a Tuesday, right after our son was born that would not stop knocking on the door. She was more than slightly annoyed to say the least. Here she is with a two year old, and a crying baby, and they are pounding on the door like the police or something.

jimscharger

I like the idea of the "No Soliciting" sign. I think I might do that. Not only will it get rid of the Jehovah's but it will also deter any other unwanted visitors. Once in a while we get guys in a little white van stopping to sell meat to us. Like I want to purchase meat from the back of some guys truck. Give me a break!