Lazy

Mohidad

My father in law is great but I think he is a bit lazy when it comes to maintaining his health. He always thinks that the doctors will always be there whenever he gets a health problem.

Greendad

There is no lazy way of getting fit and healthy. You should move your body, do exercises and watch your food to stay healthy. It is you and not the doctor who is responsible for your health.

Kenneth

I don't think it's just that easy for many Greendad. I think a lot of people lack the motivation and energy to just do something. People that work long hours and have a lot of stress usually don't feel like working anymore when they get home at night. You have to really want it to get up and do something about it, and many just aren't.

TJoel

Yes, I agree with you. After working for long hours in the day, all you want to do when you get home is taking a rest and having dinner and sleeping. You can exercise at least on the weekends though.

bighelp

Why not wake up a little earlier and exercise then? Most people get showers in the morning before work so what is an extra 1/2 hour of time in the early hours to go ahead and get some workout time in.

Pascallist

I think that is a great idea. Time is often the biggest issue most people have when it comes to doing exercises. But you don't have to have a lot of spare time to exercise. Just 20 or even 15 minutes will do.