Magic Tricks?

Sinbian

My kids are just obsessed with magic tricks. I know I liked magicians when I was a kid myself. Are your kids fond of magic?

Victor

Mine haven't seen a magic show yet but I bet they would love it. Do your kids try to do magic tricks themselves or do they just enjoy watching?

Sinbian

I bought them a book with some simple tricks, most of them being card tricks. They absolutely love it. Only downside is that they ask you to be their assistant. :)

SingleDadNow

My son is really fascinated and wants to watch any TV show that reveals how the magic is done. I do have to watch out, because some of these are unexpectedly gory, with their illusions, but I bet he would love a magic book. His birthday is coming up, too!

BestDaddyEver

Haha, my daughter hasn't even seen any magic tricks, yet. I remember being so fascinated as a kid when I would see magic shows on television. I wonder if my daughter will be the same way.

Sinbian

Our teacher used to hire a magician back when we were in 3rd class. It was hilarious every time. He would call some of us out to help him with tricks.