Michael Douglas never sleeps

McGregor

Michael Douglas is one of my favorite actors. I love his performance in Wall Street. He won his Academy Award for his role in the movie, right? I am looking forward to watch the sequel, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Have you seen it?

lamant

I wanted to see this movie the other weekend but I was talked into watching Resident Evil instead. Only after we get there everyone finds out it was in 3D and for some reason with my eyes getting worse the 3D glasses just make my eyes so tired so quick, I hated the entire ordeal.

Zimmer

I loved the first Wall Street movie with Charlie Sheen, I however don't know if this transformers kid will be up to the challenge and Douglas is great, but he can't carry a movie alone.

Last edited:

Johnny

That's definitely one of the movies that I want to see, but lately I've been too busy. Babysitters are expensive and I'm always so tired after work and everything. It's on my to-do list though. Tell us how it is when you see it :)

Cruise

The first Wall Street movie is one of my favorite movies. I hope the sequel is as good as the original. Well, I believe it is, considering that WS:MNS was directed by Oliver Stone.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have not seen it, and will be seeing it as soon as it comes to DVD.

Dave07

I'll probably wait until it hits dvd too or netflix. It's just so expensive to go to the movies these days and my wife wants to see the 3d Resident Evil movie if we did go.