Mr. Bean Reborn

Mohidad

I wouldn't say that I am a big fan of Rowan Atkinson, but I have watched Mr. Bean the series and the movie, and Johnny English. I will still watch this sequel of Johnny English despite negative reviews the movie received from critics.

Keepworking

I have watched the trailer. I don't know about the wife and the kids, but I think it is not something that makes me go to the theater to watch it.

Ifamily

I have also watched the trailer and I think it's quite entertaining. I love the scenes in where Johnny English made a wrong step and awkwardly tried to fix it.

RubberSoul

I think Rowan Atkinson is hilarious. My son started enjoying Mr. Bean after I downloaded a couple of episodes from iTunes. He really wants to see Johnny English but with homework, soccer and basketball, we don't have any time to see it.

bighelp

I think Rowan Atkinson is hilarious.
I am an original Bean fan and I was lucky back a few years after my school years ago to have a friend who looked exactly like him, working together was insane seeing as he had a great voice to mock Bean. It is sad when no one else in the office got our inside joke.

Greendad

My nephew and his parents have just watched the movie, and they (especially the nephew) really love it. Certainly I will watch the movie. On DVD, of course.

Dugger

I'll wait for the DVD also. I don't think it's very different than the Leslie Nielson movies where he plays a bumbling cop--just with less sexual references which is good when it comes to the family.

TJoel

I also am a fan of Rowan Atkinson, and I love to watch his stand up comedy videos on Youtube. I have watched Johnny English and I hope the sequel is as hilarious as the original.