My life has changed!

stewy

Since I was last here, my wife has left me and, after almost two years of sheer misery, I am at last picking up the pieces. I take the blame for what happened, but have accepted that you can't turn back time and I'm now moving on. I have a new girlfriend at least, and still spend time with my daughters.

Salazar

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, stewy, but it sounds like you are on the mend. Focus on your daughters and move forward. It's about all you can do in situations like this. I thought my divorce was going to be the end of the world, but I am now very happily married with a four year old daughter.

polamalu43

I am sorry to hear this too. Keep your chin up! Be strong for your daughters and be sure to spend as much time as you can with them. Time heals everything.

On The Mark

Keep your focus on your daughters Stewy. Their love for you is more important than anyone else's. Good to hear you're back on your feet though. Keep it up.

stewy

Thanks guys. My ex and I are on fairly good terms, except when we disagree about our daughters, but I am far from the suicidal jerk I was when we first split, so I know that time heals, and she is happier now at least.

Victor

I'm sorry you had to go through that stewy, but I'm glad things are looking up for you. I'm really glad you didn't give in to suicidal thoughts.