Naked Barbies

Victor

Does anyone know why Barbies must be naked? My girls occasionally put clothes on them but most of the time they prefer them without clothes. I don't get it.

Andersson

Most of the time that only happens if they are finished playing and they are putting them away during the middle of a new dress time. That is what my daughter would tell me. I still remember finding them with broken legs too, I have no idea how little kids can be that destructive.

Timeless

I never noticed them naked but I can't believe how hard it is to get pants over the hips. Maybe that's why they have nothing on, she just can't get the clothes over the arms and hips.

My daughter would cut Barbie's hair and then cry because she didn't like the way it looked. I would ask her why she cut it and she said she wanted to cut hair like mommy. She did this to three of them before she gave up.

Bear

My little girl keeps her Barbie's naked too, but she has a really hard time dressing her by herself. She tries though. I think maybe they are marketing Barbie's to girls who aren't quite old enough for them.

RichA

I agree that those clothes are impossible to get on. It is their hips! My daughter had hundreds of Barbie clothes yet her dolls were put away naked too.