NASCAR event

Mel

Did you hear that the First Lady recently made an appearance at a NASCAR event to honor veterans and their families, and people there boo-ed her! I was so mad!

Phillie

I did hear that! I think it was nice that she went to honor the Veterans. I don't think a lot of people like her or the President. I don't think she should have been boo-ed but it did not make me mad.

2andalone

It bothers me that people booed her but honestly, when I think about the kind of people who attend a Nascar event I think of people who are mostly conservative so I don't think it's a general consensus of the public. I'm not surprised but she's just a woman, it's not like she's the president or a politician. Honestly, what has she done to them?

Thompson

I don't think it's really about her, but about who she is married to her. When your married to the President and he has the lowest approval rating of any President ever you shouldn't really expect a warm welcome. If she had been a Congress man's wife Republican or Democrat she would have probably gotten the same reception.

Luke

I just thought this was funny when I heard it. I am pretty that she got booed somewhere else as well. People are not happy, and the mood of the people is very apparent.