Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime

Timothy

Which do you have, or do you subscribe to more than one streaming subscription service? We keep Netflix but at the moment, we also have trials to Hulu and Prime. I have to admit, it's been really nice having the free 2-day shipping! I think we might keep the Prime, although I don't really like Hulu all that much.

polamalu43

I had a free trial at Amazon Prime years ago. I'm not eligible for another one now. I would love to try their streaming but I won't pay for it until I know I like it. I've never tried the other two.

Andersson

We have tried all of them too, we still keep Netflix but just recently figured out the Amazon Instant thing. I have to say it is pretty darn good, I did not think it would work as good as it does.

Timothy

I think we are going to keep the Prime, since it also gives you access to the free two-day shipping and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library. Plus, it's nice that Amazon Instant gives you access to some Prime stuff for free PLUS other stuff that you can pay to rent or buy if you want to.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I have netflix and prime. We order a bit through amazon and the wife enjoys netflix. Something I would like to do soon is switch off cable to roku, antenna, and chromecast.

Timothy

We cut our cable off years ago, Jason, and I don't regret it a bit! It saves us a lot of money every month, even after taking into account the yearly $80 for Prime and the monthly $8 for Netflix.

BestDaddyEver

I have used both Netflix and Amazon Prime. I prefer Amazon Prime over Netflix. Netflix doesn't always have a lot to choose from. They do add new shows and movies from time to time, though.