New shows don't impress.

Bearsfan

There are a couple comedies that I like a bit, but I am not impressed at all by any dramas. I was looking forward to Vegas, but so far it's just a period cop show. Have you found any new shows that have you hooked?

polamalu43

Well I watched Chicago Fire last night and I loved it. I also like Go on with Mathew Perry. I missed Vegas, Nashville and Revolution. I am hoping to catch them on reruns.

Bear

We have Hulu now so we have access to some of the new Fall shows, but I haven't had time to watch anything yet. I am hoping to check out Revolution, but I don't even really know what is on anymore. We have been years without "regular" tv.

RianMerino

I am really excited about Revolution, I think it is great. It is the only one of the new shows that I was interested in enough to watch. I do watch Supernatural and Once Upon A Time as well. It takes a lot for a show to actually make it in to my wife and I's schedule because we have very little spare time.

Don

We are watching Revolution, but I kind of have a feeling that last week's episode got erased. Arrow seems to be pretty good and 666 Park Avenue. My wife has also got me hooked on Haven, but I didn't see the first season so I'm still trying to catch up.

Gavin

It's football season now, so all those new shows are just going to have to wait. My T.V. is trained on the ESPN channels and that's where it's staying 'till February.

Don

Well, I can add Grimm to the list now and my wife has me watching Scandal. The only football I am keeping up with is the Atlanta Falcons and the Georgia Bulldogs.

Lorenzo

My wife and I got hooked on "The Walking Dead." Now, that the season's over, we're back to watching reality shows like "Survivor," "Amazing Race," "Doomsday Preppers" and everything else that's on National Geographic and NatGeo Wild.

Dad Brad

I'm quickly losing interest in "666 Park Avenue." I may give "Revolution" a try, but I'll have to catch up on the back episodes since I haven't seen it yet.