Nook eReader

Timothy

My wife has been wanting an eReader for a while now, so we decided to go out and buy one last night. We went to the local WalMart and bought the Nook eReader with the Glowlight, which came up to almost $130 with tax. When we got it home and she tried it out, it was absolutely horrible! That's the cheapest excuse for a $130 eReader that I've ever seen! I almost think something was wrong with it because it would glitch out and the contrast would reverse every time you advanced a page. She wants to take it back after work tonight.

Anyone else use this eReader?

polamalu43

Nope! I have a Kindle Fire and I love it. You can buy the old style Fire for about $140. I love it! I bought one for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it too. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Timothy

We took the Nook eReader back to WalMart and ended up ordering the Kindle Fire. It came up to about $170 because the wall charger costs another $10, but I figure, what's another $40 to have what you really want? (Or rather, for her to have what she really wants...)

Bearsfan

My wife has been wanting an eReader for a while and we just haven't really looked at the different models. We have been leaning towards a Kindle just because the iPads are just so expensive. After hearing this about the Nook, that makes the decision a little easier.