Nuts

Salazar

Ever since Christmas last year, I have been on a nut kick. I love them all, but I think almonds and hazelnuts are my favorite. I sit around every night with a big bowl of nuts and a nutcracker and I'm happy. :)

LeonR

Have you priced nuts in the grocery store lately? They are so expensive. We love them, too, but I try to look at them more as a condiment on salads than a bottomless snack for when I'm mindlessly eating.

Ed35

Pistachio's for me! I eat them by the handful at work - at least 5 times a day. The only problem with nuts is they do tend to constipate me. I love almonds too!

Victor

Nuts are really tasty and they are good for you! However it's best to keep your portions small. They may be full of healthy fats, but those are still fats.

Andersson

I get like that with just about everything but nuts, I only love the cashews. Once in a while I will break out some pistachios but they are hard to find in our area, at least the good ones that is!

Bobby

My favorite is of course one of the most expensive - cashews. But I also love pistachios and almonds. They are pretty high in calorie though so I try to limit myself by putting out the amount I'm allowing myself. Otherwise the whole jar is gone before I know it.

Victor Leigh

I used to go through at least one packet of peanuts a day. That was when I still had all my teeth. Now, I can only think back to those happy nut-crunching days. False teeth are poor substitutes for the real thing.

Andersson

I would end up eating more sunflower seeds than nuts any day. For some reason its a sweet salty snack that I have never given up since childhood.