OJ: Pulp or Not?

chelly

I hate pulp myself and he loves it, the kids have no idea and usually prefer the sweet (and not healthy) orange juices. How does everyone here battle with who likes what and keeping stock of everything?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I love pulp, the wife does not. Since the sales are usually 2 for X we buy one of both. Although the wife and daughter barely drink OJ. The daughter of course sides with my wife.

orangesweater

I love pulp and my wife doesn't. So in our case, we just go with whatever my wife wants. She has that "I-gave-birth-to-your-children" card so I can never get my way. :)

Blake

None of us like the pulp in orange juice. It is quite a polarizing thing in most houses, from what I have seen. I guess it really doesn't matter until you live with somebody who loves pulp.

Phillie

Thankfully none of us like pulp! It's gross... it gets on your teeth! I would just buy OJ without pulp if my wife liked it with pulp. I don't think there is anything wrong with having 2 bottles of OJ in the fridge.

CHenne

No pulp.. no choice. My wife just buys Orange Juice with no pulp. I don't think she ever really asked me my preference, she just bought what she likes. I like no pulp too.