Power Ball

BigPapa

Does anyone here play the Power Ball lottery regularly? I don't, but with it $600 million I am thinking I should buy a couple tickets. I don't think I will win anyway, but we have had a few locals win over the years so anything is possible.

polamalu43

I don't play on a regular basis but I am playing now. You just never know! We haven't had any local winners so I figure we are due. Why not me? I better stop on my way home from work.

Timothy

We don't play on a regular basis either but we're picking a couple of tickets up tonight when we hit the convenience store. I'll bet if anyone wins it, it'll be as part of a work pool or something like that.

Zimmer

This reminds me of a joke, but it's too racist. Back on point, we never play mostly because we tend to strike out in games of chance. I figure why waste the money.

BigPapa

Well one person won the $590 million jackpot. It wasn't me but I am happy for the person that won. hopefully, it is someone that really needed it. They still haven't come forward yet, but it was somebody in Florida from what I understand.

RayRay

I always buy a ticket or two in hopes of winning, but know that the odds are extremely unlikely. Obviously, I have never won! However, that won't stop me from buying tickets in the future. You can't win, if you don't try.