Pregnancy Brain

Victor

My wife has it bad this time around. She's become so forgetful that it's ridiculous. Luckily she can laugh it off instead of getting frustrated with herself. I tease her a lot about it and she takes it in good humor.

Sinbian

I wish my wife was like that. She worries all the time about every stupid little thing and think it's end of the world. I wish there was something I could do to help her change that.

Victor

It sounds like she is the anxious type, Sinbian. Being forgetful doesn't change that anxiety, I've found. Sometimes it just means she'll fret about something, we'll resolve it, and then she'll forget the resolution. :D

olderthandirt

I could live with the forgetfulness and even the anxiety. The worst was the mood swings, and my ex would get those with a vengeance. For a while during every pregnancy, I wanted to get out the silver cross and hang garlic garlands around the doorways!

On The Mark

With mine it was the food. She used to crave the oddest things. She did forget a few things now and then, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Timothy

My wife has never been the forgetful type, even during her pregnancy. I actually had the opposite problem with her. She'd remember everything and it would come back to haunt me, ha!