Raising a Modern Day Knight?

minyoung

Typing "Raising a Modern Day Knight" in Google will give you a lot of sites about that specific topic. It does not contain the keyword "fatherhood" or "manhood" in it. It's why it came as a surprise to me one day.

Raising a Modern Day Knight seeks to address the seeming need of young men today to be inducted into what real manhood is all about. It instills the values of gallantry, integrity, gentlemanliness, etc.

It then institute a rite of passage among young men towards full manhood. It draws inspiration from the days when pages were inducted into knighthood in the middle ages. This is where the leadership of fathers is emphasized.

CHenne

I love it, I think kids these days have little respect. I want my son to be a great kid, one that treats his mother well and his wife and kids too. Thanks for the link!

Matt

I'll have to take a look at that. I think children really aren't as polite, nice, motivated etc as they used to be. I know that there are ways for parents to keep their kids going down the right track in life. Thank you

Andrew

I generally dismiss values from people who thought drilling a hole in somebody's skull will release there inner demons and thus take away the pain, but to each his own.