Remotes

erin

I know this is an age old question but since this a mostly male forum I'll ask it anyway. What is it about having the remote? Control? Extension of...?

Peyton

I wouldn't know - I'm not allowed to control the remote. She asks once in a while if I want it, but I know she doesn't really mean it, lol. I think I'm probably the only guy in the world that doesn't have control of the remote.

bighelp

The old remote I was best at but the new one she is best at. I guess we take turns. As long as the other is quick with the fast forward through commercials the other does not complain, otherwise a fight breaks out.

Regis

I travel so much that when I get home holding onto it is part of my routine. They have it all to themselves when I'm away so I don't feel too guilty.

stayathomepaul

We watch Netflix, so we do not have the whole remote issue anymore. It wasn't control before, she just got so flippy we would never see a whole show and it got on my nerves.

ChristopherT

If I let the wife have it she's the one that will be flicking through all the channels on commercials. Have the time she finds something and loses track of time and doesn't flick it back in time.