Renting Movies

Richard

So many Blockbusters closed down near us, that it's no longer convenient to do the Friday-night trips to the rental store. I don't want to get a membership to another store just to have them close down, too. My eldest daughter discovered that we can rent movies using the PS3 game system we have and watch them on our TV, so that's our new alternative. Anyone else rent movies online?

stayathomepaul

Netflix all the way. I do both online and through the mail DVD. Of course last night the DVD player breaks and I had to take it apart to get the disk out so I might not order them in the mail now.

CHenne

We use Netflix so we get them in the mail and we can watch them on the Wii too. It's pretty cool. We can also download them through Netflix.com. We have a blockbuster still in our area, but I find Netflix easier to use.

Kenny

Yep all we do now is Netflix we don't even have tv service. I can stream kids programs for my little one and stuff for me and the wife to watch in the evenings.

Johnny

I personally like renting movies from Comcast. It's nice because you pay one price, and you can have as many people watching it as you want. Blockbuster is nice and all, but I love having the entire selection at my fingertips.

Jessie

I love my Netflix. We have it connected with our WII and on the computer. We also order one DVD at a time. So we watch movies and TV shows from Netflix and don't pay a cable bill.

WillyWonka

Yeah, we use Netflix too. I pull out the kids movies and let my daughter watch until her bedtime and then I watch what I want. It's super convenient and very affordable.