Scooby movies

Andersson

How many movies have they done about Scooby Doo? I just caught another one on TV on one of the movie channels and there have to be at least five right? We still love cartoons in this house so a movie about one is not much different but I think this one was made a few years ago.

BigPapa

There are a ton of movies in cartoon form and I believe 3 live action films. I haven't seen the live action movies because they looked silly. I loved Scooby Doo growing up though. I watched it all the time.

polamalu43

I don't know how many exactly but there sure seemed to be a ton. My kids loved Scooby (me too). We watched a ton of them. It has been a while since we have watched any but they were cute.

Andersson

I love seeing how much the tech has changed over the years when it comes to movies and shows. Even from the 80's to now seems like a big change, going back to the 60's and before is even more interesting to see.

JRDeep

According to Wikipedia(womp-womp), there are a total of 18 straight to video Scooby-Doo films. There are only 7 animated specials. I'll be damned if I haven't seen a good number of these before.Thought the show was must see tv growing up.

FlipKup

Scooby will akways be one of the cornerstones of my childhood! Although they make it so you will NEVER ever guess who it is unless you are lucky, I still loved it. The writers fix it so the explanation is absolutely ludicrous, and no normal person would be able to catch the giveaways.

I still love it regardless, just cause its Scooby... and Shaggy.