Shrek Forever After

Victor

We're watching Shrek Forever After again this morning. I actually really like it. I'd given up on the Shrek franchise after I was so disappointed in the third movie, but the final one is just as good as the first two.

polamalu43

I thought it was really good too. Then again I liked all of them. I am just a kid at heart. My kids love these movies too. I should rent them this weekend.

John

I haven't seen the last Shrek movie. We loved the first ones. The special effects blew me away in that one. Animation has come so far from what it was when I was a child. I'm not crazy about all the special effects in many of the movies today, but Shrek was incredible.

Zimmer

As far as sequels go, this one was pretty watchable. The first Shrek is still my favorite though. And I just realized it has been 12 years since that movie came out.

stewy

Shrek was my daughter's favorite a couple of years ago. We had to watch the DVD over and over, and she would sing the songs all the time. It's just as well that the rest of us liked it too. Now that she's a very grown up seven years old, I miss it a little.

On The Mark

I love those movies. Back when she was a toddler my daughter couldn't get enough of the Toy Story movies. Now it's Shrek. Are they all made by Pixar?