Snowing!

polamalu43

It's finally snowing again this winter. There is still not enough snow to go sledding though. I'm hopeful that it continues to drop throughout the day. I might even take Monday off from work if it continues. Our family loves to spend time sledding and make snow forts.

Salazar

Snow can be a real hassle, but it can also be a lot of fun. How much are you supposed to get? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you'll be sledding tomorrow and Monday. :)

polamalu43

2 inches yesterday and another 2-3 today. Tuesday it's supposed to be in the 40s again! So if we don't sled tomorrow we won't be until the next snow storm. Keep your fingers crossed!

Ed35

We have not had much snow at all. I wish we had more to be honest. I hope you were able to go out and play in the snow with your kids. We have only done this twice so far this winter.

Andersson

I wish we had some snow, its just darn cold here. Even the squirrels are upset over the weather changes. Last night we had a wind storm followed with a ton of rain that left the ground so soggy it was hard to get out of the driveway this morning.

Bear

We rarely get snow this far down South, but I must admit that this year I am hoping for some. My little girl really wants some, and we need some good cold weather or the bugs will be awful this summer.

Dad9593

We still haven't had much snow this winter. I'm a little disappointed, and so is my youngest. He hasn't had any two hour delays or snow days this year!

Andersson

As funny as it sounds now with a few weeks and even days ago expecting snow, today its now going to be about 75 outside. What in the heck is going on with the weather lately? As each year passes it gets more unpredictable.

Bear

No snow for us this weekend, but we have had a lot of thunder storms today. We are supposed to have bad weather through early this evening. My backyard already looks like a lake with all the rain this morning.