Social Networks?

Shadow

Do you find the time to waste on social networks like facebook and Google? At first, when it all began I joined these sites, but now not only that I don't have the time to visit them anymore, I don't like it at all.

Tobsey

I don't have the time and I don't like to hang out on social networks, although I have a profile on facebook. I don't like how random people can add you without no reason and see your personal stuff.

Bonzay

At first it was cool, having all your friends online at the tip of your fingers. Spreading news about yourself was never easier. But as time goes by I doubt that these networks are all that swell.

Kost

I limit the time I spend on all of them, if I have something to share I will do so and then quickly log out. There is no point in spending countless hours surfing around on these sites when there is always something better to do.

TJoel

I don't have the time and I don't like to hang out on social networks, although I have a profile on facebook. I don't like how random people can add you without no reason and see your personal stuff.
In the case of Facebook, actually someone can add you as a friend but you have to confirm/approve it. And, when it comes to your profile, I think you can manage who can view which. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Facebook fan either.

LeonR

All these newfangled social networks make it so people can't ever get away from the people in their past. One great thing about getting out of high school was getting away from kids who were there when you made every mistake in the book. Now, they're there for life. No, I don't like these in-your-business sites.

polamalu43

I don't need to have a Facebook account, my wife and kids do. I can get on theirs to see what is happening with our friends. I don't very often. My wife calls me over from time to time to show me a new picture.

Jonathan

All these newfangled social networks make it so people can't ever get away from the people in their past. One great thing about getting out of high school was getting away from kids who were there when you made every mistake in the book.
Good point. I am not so excited to reconnect with old friends either. I even think that bullies in schools could continue to bully their old victims through Facebook.

Wyss

I see tons of people wasting time on there when they could be doing other things. I check in randomly but I never spend more than a few minutes logged in unless I am in the process of uploading pictures for the holidays or something like that.

Babar

I personally think they're pretty boring and a mess to wade through. I have a grand total of one person in my Friends List who posts statuses that are actually entertaining. Needless to say, I don't contribute that much to my own profile, but keep it around "just in case" it proves useful.

ryan

I've had a Facebook account for quite awhile, but hardly do anything with my personal page. We have some relatives who love it and that's how they keep up with some of their friends who have moved away. It just isn't enjoyable for me in terms of personal use. You can keep up with organizations that have those Facebook business pages, and we've started looking for local businesses on Facebook.

Lorenzo

I used to look forward to logging in to my facebook account to see updates on my friends' lives. Later on however, I got bored with it, seeing that people are just putting their best foot forward. Meaning, I only get to see people in their "happy" times, not those real ones when they are normal, regular folks.