Staying Home for Christmas

Bear

For the first time ever my wife and kids and I are staying home on Christmas day! This is all I have wanted for Christmas for years instead of having to spend the whole day in the road running from place to place. We had a family gathering Saturday, one tonight, and another tomorrow, but on Christmas day we are staying put! :)

CHenne

Awesome! We try to spend every Christmas at home. The kids get to spend their day playing with their new toys. We get to hang out all day together. I am really glad that you and your family get to stay home.

Timothy

We decided to stay home on Christmas day, too; I know how much more relaxing it is that way! We visited with parents and grandparents on Monday and Tuesday and then spent the whole day at home on Christmas day. Hope you guys enjoyed it. :)

Victor

That sounds great! I'd love to just stay at our house on Christmas day instead of spending it at the in-laws' place. Unfortunately, that decision would lead to so much drama and hurt feelings that it's not worth putting my foot down.