SuperBowl party?

polamalu43

Are you planning on attending or throwing a Superbowl party? We are throwing one… We have a huge finished basement with a Big screen TV and a ton of area for the kids to play. We are planning on having this party! What are your plans?

The kids are already working on the decorations….

Pops

We're doing nothing special for the game. The girls may have a friend or two over, but that is about it. Sounds like you will be having lots of fun at your house polamalu43.

CHenne

We are going to go to a party (more than likely). It's still over a week away so I can't be sure. My kids might sucker me into throwing a party so their friends can come over too. It does sound like you will be having a ball!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to get my man card revoked this year. There are more parties I've been invited to then I can count. And to be honest, chances are, I will be at our new house getting to ready for us to move in.

BensDad

Jason, I think you can get a pass on the revocation if you at least have a radio broadcasting the game playing while you're at the new house. I think we're just planning on getting the family together and ordering pizza at my brother's house (he's got the biggest television so he was nominated).

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm trying to find a radio. I may just take out the one I have for the TV and put it over there.

pokerdad

My wife is pouting because our team lost last week and doesn't want to hear about the Superbowl. So, she said I was free to go over to our friend's, who's throwing a party, and watch the game.

polamalu43

Tomorrow is the big day! Big game and lots of good food. We are whipping up a bunch of new things (twice baked potatoes, some crab dip, etc.) I hope everything turns out good and I hope the Steelers win too!

Jerry F

Not going to any parties and not watching this year. We have a wedding to go to (brother in law), so we will be in church watching them get married. How he scheduled the wedding for Super Bowl Sunday I will ever know. But then again, he's an idiot.