Superglue

chelly

It was left out overnight by someone and guess who got into it? Today I found glue all over my house office desk (a collector one), down the side of the fish tank and on some electronics. Guess who is grounded this weekend?

stayathomepaul

Oh no, I hate when stuff like that happens. When I took my eyes off my youngest she emptied a whole bottle of laundry detergent on the floor. Well at least the floor is really clean now.

OrionH

Lately we haven't had anything like that. I still have a wall to repaint from the last time my daughter colored on the wall with permanent marker. I am just waiting to make sure she is through with that phase.

Jdrake

I remember those stages. There was time I could not keep duct tape in the house because it would always turn in to something that it really shouldn't! Of course the kids did make some really nice duct tape items, lol.

Murray

There were times when the kids spilled ink all over the carpet and sofa, but I couldn't punish them. How could I, ink is not that expensive, right? :)

Phillie

Ouch! I'm surprised that her little hands did not get glued together! Super glue is some tough stuff. Good luck getting it off anything that it is on. Shame on the person for leaving it out too!