Team workers?

Jonathan

As far as doing your job is concerned, are you more a team worker or lone ranger? I have no issue working in a team, but I can work more efficiently when I am doing my job alone.

Phillie

I'm more of a "lone ranger" - I can work on a team but I like to work alone better. I feel that teams waste a lot of time and when I work alone I get the job done faster.

Keepworking

I am more a lone ranger as well. I tend to work more efficiently when I am the only person having full control over the job and responsible for the results.

James

Another lone ranger here, lol. I don't have any issues with working in a team, and it can be a great way to get a large task completed quickly, but my preference is to have total control over the job if it's going to have my name on it.

TJoel

I think we can start a lone ranger club and help each other to do our jobs as a team. :D Not that I don't like working with other people, but I am just more comfortable to work my job alone.

Mohidad

I believe I am a team worker. I love to work in group, though I would have no issue working alone. I don't think I am a team leader though.

chelly

1/2 of my job requires that I work well with others and the other 1/2 requires that I work alone so I am bouncing between both every day. The problem with that is that sometimes team mates see me in only one role instead of both that I am in.