Temporary Tattoos

Victor

My kids are really into temporary tattoos these days. We put one on each of them every few days or so. I love seeing my little girls wander around with snakes, dragons, and skulls on their arms. It's adorable.

Andersson

I think all kids are. The designs they have are just nutty. My wife bought some for the grand babies a few days ago and it came in a pack of 100. I am sure my son is going to call us up ringing that they are plastered all over the child's bedroom walls.

Kenny

My wife uses these as potty training prizes. We figured it was better than giving them candy all day. We have Cars tattoos for my son and Disney Princess tattoos for my little girl. They love them!

Victor

That's a great idea, Kenny. Maybe if we used temporary tattoos instead of chocolate, my youngest would've been more motivated. Where did you find the Disney princess tattoos? I never see designs like that in the store.

Kenny

My wife gets them at Dollar General, and they are usually on the toy aisle. She usually picks up several packs at a time when she gets them.

yabadoo

My young ones are also in love with temporary tattoos. I'll put them on my wrists when I hang out with them. My son loves his lightning bolt tattoo and his friends all have the same one as well. I wish I had fake tattoos as a kid.