The grocery store

ChristopherT

Have any of you guys actually picked up a woman at a grocery store? I've heard that's one of the best places to meet single women but when I'm shopping I just don't see the attraction.

erin

I know you're asking guys but for me personally I've gotten hit on when I'm alone. Most of the time it's some drunk idiot late at night when the store is practically empty.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Never even thought, well, attempted it. I'm typically in my own world when grocery shopping.

Regis

I know you're asking guys but for me personally I've gotten hit on when I'm alone. Most of the time it's some drunk idiot late at night when the store is practically empty.
That's funny. The only time I ever noticed other women in the store was after I had a few. When I was single of course.

wilson

I think that is the last place I would think to try something like that, really, a food store? I could think of far more fun places, the beach for example. :)

Clive

I never tried it when I was single and I'm married now so it's out of the question, but I do have to say that there are an awful lot of pretty women who shop at my local grocery store. If I wasn't married, I just might go for it.

MikeWay

I have seen some hot ladies at the super market, but never thought about picking one up. I would imagine many of those ladies have a husband, boyfriend and kids.

ChristopherT

Glad to know. I've had women flirting with me a lot, especially if I've had the kids. I think to some of them the idea of a husband that goes grocery shopping is a turn on. I'm not interested now and wouldn't have been when I was single.

chelly

I could see the best line yet: Hey, you know I can cook, right?

Really I have never had the pleasure to be picked up in a market by anyone. I guess its not really a place most think about when checking out someone who interests them.