This means WAR

Kenny

Thanks to our nasty no dog poop picking up, no grass cutting neighbors with the dilapidated rat infested building in their backyard we have rats! I am so mad I could literally spit nails, and they should be really glad they are at work right now. Fortunately, they haven't made it into the actual living spaces, but they are in the attic and the laundry room. Not mice...rats...I saw one last night...think the size of a football! ARGHH! This is so not okay!

Anthony

I'm sorry man that stinks! I can't stand rats or their relatives chipmunks and squirrels. Our last house had all of the above in the roof and it was a constant battle to get and keep them out. Rat traps my friend...no poison with the kiddies around!

Strongarm

That sucks man. Nothing worse than neighbors filth or things they do that impact us. I'm dealing with some neighbors that have a marijuana problem that gets in my home when they smoke it. I have to shut my sliding glass door when they do it.

bighelp

That is never the way you treat your neighbors. Goodness ours are amazing and I would not trade them for the world if I could. Have you ever had to deal with them before this (with any success)?

CHenne

Holy cow! Call the police on these crazy neighbors. There has to be something they can do to make them clean up the area. You might need to call in an exterminator though to help with the problem.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Drop the dead rats back in their yard. ;) Down here they are tiny and look like mice. But they will eat through anything.