Tips to stop snoring

Phillie

I just read an interesting article about snoring and home to stop it (at-home remedies). I really had to laugh at 1 of the suggestions – they said to take a tennis ball and sew it into the back of your PJ top. This will make you not sleep on your back! Seriously?

Other suggestions were – nasal strips, humidifier, extra pillows and a mouth guard. I have tried the nasal strips and the extra pillows and I still snore a bit.

CHenne

Yeah right! A tennis ball on my pj top. I think not! Heck I don't wear a PJ top. Who in their right mind would try this anyway! I snore - I try not to - I have not found anything that works yet.

Phillie

Yeah that is what I was thinking too - no way! I don't get a great nights sleep with snoring so I want to make it worse with a tennis ball on my back! I think not.

Blended

Haha, a tennis ball is not that bad advice because most of the snoring occurs while you are sleeping on your back. But I'm sure there are much better tips.

McGregor

I don't think I would try the tennis ball trick (who would? LOL). I agree that snoring usually occurs when you sleep in supine position. So, I think sleeping on your side will do the trick.