Tractor pull

CHenne

I’m pretty excited ~ I’m heading to a tractor pull next week for the weekend. It’s the first time I’ve left the kids and wife at home (for anything other than business). I know they will be just fine, I’ll miss them. Me and 3 of my buddies are heading to Ohio to see some tractors. It is not something I’ve done before but thought what the heck when they asked. Cheap too - $20 a night for the hotel! Have you ever been to anything like this?

polamalu43

That sounds like a lot of fun! I have been to many tractor pulls but never traveled to another state to see them. You would really have to love tractors to do that. I bet your wife and kids will have a ton of fun without you! Hopefully your wife takes them somewhere fun.

Jeff

Wow that is pretty inexpensive for a hotel room! Tractor pulls are a lot of fun, my wife and son love to go with me and we make it a family event. I have not traveled to see any that would require an overnight stay though.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've been to a few monster truck shows, but never a tractor pull. A few drag races too.

Aaron

I have been to all of the above mentioned and tractor pulls are by far my favorite. I love taking my sons with me too as they love tractors as much as I do.

youngdad

I haven't been away for a weekend since I got my son about two and a half years ago. Going to a tractor pull sounds like a fun weekend. Have a great time.

CHenne

It's so cheap since there are 4 of us going. They got a discount on 2 rooms (where all the pullers are staying). I think it will be a ton of fun. I've been to monster truck shows too and demolition derbies. I like them all.

greatdad

I'm not in to tractor pulls, but the weekend away sounds great. i enjoy getting away now and then myself. Usually, it's to a car show or something to do with cars.