Trying to eat better.

DriverDan

I am bad when it comes to what I eat for lunch when I'm working. I was never organized enough to take a lunch and would just grab something fast. I have now been trying to pack a lunch to eat a little more healthy. Do you bring a lunch to work?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My problem is breakfast, I tend to skip it more then not. But I work from home during the day, so I just eat left overs most of the time.

Mack

I do. I make it part of my evening routine while we're cleaning up the kitchen from supper---works better than trying to make it happen in the morning.

PeterPater

I do sometimes pack a lunch, especially if we have had some nice meat leftover. Otherwise I try to order from a local deli who deliver 'healthy plates'.

Millman

My problem is breakfast, I tend to skip it more then not.
This was a habit that was hard for me to break. But I found that getting up just 15 minutes earlier and eating something, made my mornings much more bearable.

I either have a sandwich or something I can throw in the microwave for lunch.

MickL

My problem is breakfast, I tend to skip it more then not. But I work from home during the day, so I just eat left overs most of the time.
I think I am worse. I often skip breakfast and don't eat properly at lunch time. At least I try to take better and healthier food at dinner.