TV Dinners anyone?

Adam

Some days, my wife just doesn't feel like cooking. And me attempting to cook, would turn out terribly! We are a big fan of TV Dinners at my house. Anyone else? :)

Richard

I am simply because I don't have a wife here to cook and I know that I'm no chef, lol. However, I do worry sometimes that it simply isn't enough for my kids and that they deserve better. I may hire someone to cook for them, if I can find the money for it.

SteppinIn

My wife only keeps healthy food in the house, so there are no TV dinners to be found anywhere. If nobody feels like cooking, well, too bad - do something easy like throwing spaghetti in a pot, because there's nothing microwavable around! It's been a hard habit for me to break since moving in with her, but I've been losing weight, so I'm ok with it.

SeaUrchin

If we don't feel like cooking, it's chicken noodle soup from cans and peanut butter sandwiches. I usually come in late so my wife has usually had the kids to eat and has them in the process of doing homework and getting baths. Then she and I set down and eat a bite.

Wilbur

My wife keeps homemade soups and stews in the freezer and that's what we turn to when we don't feel like cooking. Like SteppinIn, my wife is a health food nut so she doesn't allow processed food of any kind in the house.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I will admit, I like the Hungryman dinners. I know they are not the healthiest, but when they are buy one get one free I pick up a few. The last time the classic chicken seemed to go down hill a little.

DriverDan

We have some frozen dinners in the freezer, but mainly we use them for lunches. Every once in a while though, we'll throw in one of those family lasagnas when neither of us want to cook.