USA Women!

polamalu43

Man our women rocked it out this year at the Olympics! Our men were great too but not as great as the women.

Gold in Soccer
Gold/Silver in Beach Volleyball
Gold medal match for basketball
Gold medal match for Indoor volleyball
Gold in Water Polo
Many Golds in swimming

We are rocking.

FrankSinatra

The U.S. in general beat some ass in this Olympics...not only did they get the Gold medal count but also the total medal count by a pretty wide margin. I love seeing the U.S. put on a solid ass kicking.

themdno

Yeah, it was cool to see them do so well. I like to root for the US when watching the Olympics, but, I just enjoy watching them, in general. I get happy for other countries when they win, as well. But, it doesn't have the same feeling of pride when the US wins.

Also, since we're talking about the women here, Destinee Hooker was definitely hot! I was watching all the volleyball games just because of her, :)

FrankSinatra

Yeah, it was cool to see them do so well. I like to root for the US when watching the Olympics, but, I just enjoy watching them, in general. I get happy for other countries when they win, as well. But, it doesn't have the same feeling of pride when the US wins.

Also, since we're talking about the women here, Destinee Hooker was definitely hot! I was watching all the volleyball games just because of her, :)

She is hot but I don't think she is even in the Top 5.

I would go with Alex Morgan, Hope Solo, Misty May, Natalie Coughlin, and Lolo Jones.