Using Kids To Attract Ladies

Leon

I remember a movie, not the title I'm afraid, where a man used his little daughter to attract ladies. I know it is a bad thing to use children for our own interest but does this happen in real life?

danno

I've seen people using their cute little puppies to attract members of the opposite sex but I don't know anyone who'd use their children in this way. I certainly wouldn't use my son. I prefer him well out of the way when I'm chatting someone up!

SeaUrchin

Lord help me if I used my kids for this. Thankfully, I'm married so I don't have to resort to this but if I did, my kid would probably punch whomever I was trying to talk to.

youngdad

I haven't thought of that, but my little Bobby is quite a charmer. LOL! If people do use their kids to attract the opposite sex, I don't think it happens often. I think it's usually the other way around. They don't tell possible dates about their kids because they don't want to scare them off with the possibility of an instant family, which is equally not something that they should do.

CHenne

I am sure it probably does but I would not do it. It sounds silly to me, usually women are looking for a man without the extra baggage (they call it). I'm happily married so I won't be trying to attract anyone.

PeterPater

Lord help me if I used my kids for this. Thankfully, I'm married so I don't have to resort to this but if I did, my kid would probably punch whomever I was trying to talk to.
This made me laugh. ;)

I wouldn't advocate anyone using their kids as bait, but it is likely that a single dad could take them out to places where he would have an automatic connection with single mothers, right?

MickL

I read in a book that according to research, generally a woman is attracted more by a married man than a single man, and a man with a kid would attract her the most.