Vacation coming up

Bear

This year will be the first time my wife and I have ever gone on vacation with her parents. We get along pretty well in short burst, but I must admit I am anxious about spending several days with them.

Independent

I had that problem with my X-in-laws. We were fine for a day or two but anything beyond that became a nightmare. It is no wonder my X-wife ended up doing drugs and running off.

Clive

I've gone away with my in-laws before and it was fun, but stressful. I get along with her family just fine, but they do start to get under my skin after a couple days straight. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Phillie

Relax and go into it with a clear head and knowing you will have a great time. I bet it will be a blast! I hope there will be times when you are your wife can head out without her folks.

Dan

Set up times in advance when you will go off together without the in-laws. They're probably just an anxious as you are and will appreciate their space too.

Ed35

Good plan Dan - make sure that you do actually get time without them. If you don't what kind of vacation would that be? I have taken a vacation with family and it was fun.