Walking Dead

chelly

Did anyone catch this show when it was on TV? We started watching it over the weekend and its pretty interesting (and gory) for a TV show. Decent theme, pretty good cast then again we are only into the second episode.

Paranoid

I caught that marathon leading up to the premiere of season 2 last night. It really was very gory, more than I expected. I think the cast is great. One thing I learned is that no character is safe.

Blake

It's a good show. I think it's better to wait and watch the DVD or Netflix because one episode itself just takes up so much time and tells very little of the story. It is a show that is really drawn out.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
One of the few shows I still watch. A few spots last night had me stop work and watch the show. Normally I have it so I can watch and work.

Dugger

I watched a few shows of Season 1. I might give it another chance because I can catch up with it on my cable's OnDemand channel.

crowl

The new season just started this week I forget what channel its on but our thing is setup to record it. Thankfully, its oddly the only electronic device in the house that I can not seem to work.