Wanting more kids!

stewy

I've been visiting with my cousin, his wife and their 9 month old son. He is so cute that I'm feeling the male equivalent of "broody". Who'd have thought it? I'm separated, in a new relationship, with 2 beautiful daughters and here I am wanting a baby in the house again!:eek:

Timothy

Believe it or not, I started to feel that way after my wife and I had been dating for a while. For years I said I hated kids and didn't want any, then she comes along and a year later - boom! - I changed my mind completely.

Victor

It happens. I get that way on occasion, but I'm never as bad as my wife is about it. That woman is driven by hormones. ;)

stewy

My new girlfriend has really put me in my place! She says it's far too early in our relationship to be talking about babies, and I have to admit that she's right. She has a little girl already so I'll be content with looking after the kids I am already responsible for!

On The Mark

Unless I find the perfect woman and actually get with her..........nope. I'm done. I've only got 2 years left in me to where it's realistic that I can raise a child into adulthood. I like children, but I can't really have anymore.