Wasted wipers

Andersson

I hate having to go by new wipers, today I headed out to grab a pair for the wife as she said the old ones started to skip like an old record does. I came back and went to put the second set on, guess who labeled the packaging wrong but still sold it?

I headed back out this afternoon to get it fixed and the guy said he had nothing in stock. There I was with one wiper on the car, one in hand and nothing to tell the wife. I ended up buying another pair and made sure they were correct before I left the store. I keep a spare toolbox in the car and fixed it in their parking lot. Took the old and new one off, took them back into the store and asked for my money back. What a long day for such a simple task!

Bearsfan

It's so annoying when something that should take maybe 30 minutes tops, takes 5 times that amount. I had an errand that took me to a store 40 minutes away. It was my fault, I didn't call to see if they had what I wanted in stock, so of course when I got there it wasn't available. The clerk, smiled politely, and informed me their other location had that item in stock. The other location was a 60 minute drive, then another 30 minutes to get home. I really needed a nap after that one.

CHenne

I always have my wife go to Autozone! They put the new wipers on and take the old ones to get rid of. It sucks that they sold you two different wipers and when you went back they did not have what you needed.