Water

Aaron

I have been trying to increase the amount of water I drink on a daily basis as my wife told me this would help lose weight?! It seems to be working though as I was vary skeptical in the beginning.

BensDad

I think drink water does help you shed a few pounds pretty quickly, but I think it's just water weight that you lose. After that, though, I don't know if it helps you lose more or faster, but it does keep you feeling better in my opinion.

Johnny

Water does wonders. When I don't drink much water, I tend to eat more because my stomach feels empty. Drinking water with a meal or right before helps me feel more full and makes me eat less. It's amazing how the little things make a huge difference.

McGregor

That makes sense, thanks for the discussion and the info. I know drinking plenty of water will improve your overall health, but I didn't know it will also help with your weight loss effort.

TwinPeaks

Well, water alone can't do a single thing if you don't eat right and exercise regularly. But water will help your body without a doubt because it will regulate many metabolic processes.