Weightloss

Jessie

My wife wants to lose some weight. In turn this means 'healthier' meals for the family as she cooks. So I am forced to eat salads and the like. I do it to support her efforts any one else?

Adam

Well my wife isn't dieting at the moment, as she is expecting, but when she is...I eat healthier as well to support her. That's the best thing that we can do. Show our support for our wives.

Shadow

Nothing wrong with supporting your wife but if you can't stand such food explain it to her nicely and be prepared to prepare your own food. :)

Restless

I like when my wife is dieting. That means I will be leaner too. It is really much easier to get leaner when you have support instead of doing it by yourself.

HappyMan

be prepared to prepare your own food. :)
This.

Unless you are preparing your own meals every day, you don't get to complain. If she's doing it for you then yes, she gets that extra level of control-because after all, it's not a restaurant, and she's not a short order cook.

MickL

There is nothing wrong with eating healthier food to support your wife. I think it's even a blessing in disguise. Healthy food is not that bad. You just need to get used to it.

Millman

I don't mind eating the healthy meals that my wife prepares, it's the unhealthy snacks that are no longer anywhere in the house that I miss. I almost feel like a criminal when I grab a bag of chips at work.

pokerdad

I'm all for my wife finding healthy meals as long as they taste good. She gets it right most of the time and it helps me keep off the pounds. She takes pride in knowing we are eating right.

NewDad

My wife and I both work together on trying to eat better. We may not always succeed but I think it's good to have these types of things on your mind. We do it because we love each other and want to see our family healthy so we can live long lives together.