What are your hobbies?

Foster

We all have them whether we admit them or not. So what are yours?

I have several - I collect and paint Warhammer 40k, I play football (soccer) and I play video games.

FrankSinatra

I am a big sports fan; I watch any sport I can find and can give you a good amount of information on a lot of sports. Everyone tells me that if I didn't have such a potty mouth that I could be a sportscaster, haha.

Andersson

Not nearly enough, my wife says I collect them like gray hairs. I tend to have mini projects as I never have the attention span to do something over and over again for weeks or months on end.

footballtim

I used to be a couch potato on Sunday afternoons. Now I work Sundays. My hobbies have changed. I work second shift, but I lose sleep to get up early to play tennis three mornings a week. When I was in my 20's I played a lot of golf, but since I turned 40, I have been playing a lot of football. That is sort of backwards, isn't it?

ghanashyam

My most loving hobbies is reading the articles about science and religion. How they clash or how they work together. Swami Vivekananda is my favorite author and his thoughts on science and religion are very thoughtful.

chea

I play a lot of XBox (Call of Duty, MF3). I workout regularly. I've been using social media like Twitter and Facebook, etc... That's basically all I have time for these days.

Miller

I love reading, and I love playing sports with my children. They are still young, but they're getting interested in soccer right now, so we're knocking the balls around the field. I enjoy golf, too.

youngone

I have a keen interest in cooking. I like to cook food from around the world, the more exotic the better! I research the recipes to ensure the food I am cooking is authentic and I design my own recipes as well. I also enjoy watching and playing sports.

Lorenzo

Like Youngone, I also like to cook. Nothing fancy, just simple, home-made dishes I learned from helping my mom in the kitchen while growing up. It's good that I know how to cook, too, because my wife doesn't. One day, I plan to open up a small restaurant with my uncle-in-law who is a cook in the Bellagio. :)

meowcow

Hobbies are really important, especially nowadays when we are forced to focus so much on work and money. We need it to keep ourselves sane. My hobby is just lounging around playing guitar. I'm not that great at it but I'm good enough to make some songs sound right. It's relaxing to play and also relaxing to hear so it does my mind a lot of good.

erin

I'm a big hiker especially in the fall. I took a gourmet cooking class last year and I've managed not to mangle too many dishes that I learned there.

Foster

I love cooking too like most of you except for me it's not a hobby it's work. Doesn't stop me doing it every chance I get though.