What is the best?

Kyle31

What is your favorite thing to do as a family? I think mine would be movie night. My wife makes it so much fun for the kids, it's still really relaxing and who doesn't like seeing a good movie?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite thing? A toss up. I love it when my daughter curls up next to me and falls asleep on the couch. But at the same time I enjoy taking her outside for a walk or bike ride. The walk/hikes are nice because she is always finding bugs and animals. Its nice to see her excited.

Daddy_Dearest

We have a couple of things that we do as a family that we really look forward to. The top one will have to be game night. We usually invited extended family to participate and it is really a party.

Tony_The_Great

As a family, we love to do things together which is amazing with the way families are going in different directions now a days. One of our favorite things to do is going to eat and rate different restaurants.

Sinbian

Movie night - always. I love doing that. It is a nice opportunity to bring all members together and just hang out. Also, we like camping but we don't do it as much as we would like to.

Blended

My wife and I like to watch TV series once they come out on DVD which is a lot better than waiting 7 days to see the next episode. So, definitely movie nights for us.