What Was Your Biggest Fear?

WallysBunch

When my wife was pregnant we were both thrilled. Although, I will admit, I was worried. The main thing I was worried about was, if I could earn enough money to keep us all. So four kids later, I found out the answer is yes, but it's tight sometimes. So what was your biggest fear?

WillyWonka

My biggest fear was actual care of the baby. I had never had any esperience whatsoever taking care of babies. I was scared I'd drop the baby or would handle it wrong. Silly now that I look back on it, but there it is.

KrazyRon

I was worried I would lose my wife. For each pregnancy, I was afraid of the risks of the pregnancy even though my wife was healthy. I couldn't imagine trying to raise the kids on my own.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Money, if the child with be healthy and risk of losing my wife due to complications. I would say that is the top three. Although money can be fixed but various fixes, the other two are the most difficult. Even with James condition which is fixable, it still got to me.

Mel

I was concerned my wife and I would drift apart and that the nature of our relationship would change. Of course children change things, but we got much closer after the baby.

Kenny

My biggest fear this time was that the baby would have health issues because our daughter had some problems at birth and had to stay in the hospital awhile. This time everything was fine though. :)

Daddy_Dearest

My wife had several health problems while pregnant with our second child. I was terrified of losing her or the baby. It was a very difficult time and we grew closer because of it. Thank God my wife and child are fine.

bighelp

Dropping.

I am a very clumsy person by nature and I am pretty sure I have dropped just about everything I own at least once, so far so good though. Kids are off the check list for now that is.