Whats on your list

CHenne

I'm already getting the question! What do you want for Christmas. I don't really need anything but I have to come up with a list. My parents, in-laws and kids all want to know. It gets tougher each year. Whats on your list?

Lorenzo

Wow, I wish people would also ask me what I want to get for Christmas! :) You're lucky your loved ones are thoughtful enough to ask first. As for me, I get presents that they think I need, not necessarily want. :D

CHenne

I could see the problem with that too. So what would you like this year? Maybe you can spark an interest for my want list. My wife gets me what she thinks I need/want. I love these gifts the best.

Endalia

I'm not in the least bit shy when letting my family know what I want for Christmas. I want a jump box for the car so I can help people out with a jump if necessary. I am getting leery of jumping people's batteries with my vehicle. I don't mind helping out but I have to wonder how hard it is on my battery and electrical system. I used to have a jump box and loved it but it finally stopped charging. It's handy too if my vehicle has trouble too.

Andersson

I have no idea, I guess maybe some more clothes since that is what I told the wife I wanted. It is not as much as wanting them but needing them. I have dropped some (good) weight lately and my clothes are a tad big for me now.

Don

My parents always ask what is needed, but my in-laws never do. Usually, I have no idea what I want, but I have decided that I want a Kindle. It doesn't have to be the expensive one, the $69 one would be just fine.

Bear

My list is about a mile long this year, but it is because I am in school and heading down a new career path. There is so much I need for my kitchen that I just don't have yet.

BigPapa

My family always asks me and I scramble to think of ideas. Usually I settle on something innocuous like socks or something for the house. We recently repainted our bathroom and we could still use a few finishing touches so we are thinking about asking for gift cards to Bed, Bath and Beyond or something.

CHenne

Great start! Thanks! I sometimes ask for gift cards but I don't get them. I usually ask for a new tool. The jumper kit sounds cool too. Going to look into that one.

Salazar

Tools, music, movies, two new cowboy hats, a bowie knife, jeans, denim shirts, and cigars are all the things that I can think of off the top of my head. My wife keeps a list of my "wants" throughout the year, so usually by November she knows what I'm hoping for and I don't have to tell her.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly get in trouble this time of year. Most of the stuff I really wanted is either to expensive or I've got it. There are a few things like some dutch oven stuff, outdoor cooking and a few books on booze that I would not mind reading. I can always use gift cards to lowes/home depot. Otherwise I just ask that the family be happy and stress free.

Timothy

I'm already getting the question! What do you want for Christmas. I don't really need anything but I have to come up with a list. My parents, in-laws and kids all want to know. It gets tougher each year. Whats on your list?
My wife has been bugging me with this question, too. I never know what to tell her when she asks me! I guess I'd like to have some of the new video games that are out, and I'd also like to have some bowling shoes.