Which trimester stressed you out the most?

Whoowap

First-time fathers feel particularly stressed out during the third trimester, when the partner's belly gets big and the baby starts to kick once in a while. This was my case.

Others feel nervous during the first trimester, and calm down during the next months, when the thought of becoming a dad begins to settle in.

What about you? :confused:

Blake

For me it was the final trimester. That's when you realize how unprepared you are, even though a couple months earlier you thought you were so ready. It's also the time when there are false contractions and things start to feel real.

Salazar

I would say the last trimester. My wife was miserable and there wasn't much I could do to help her. Plus, I was just getting downright nervous. I was excited and stressed at the same time.

MikeWay

I would agree. I was always stressed out the most during the last trimester. Things become so much more real, especially near the end of it.

Ralphie

For me it was the first trimester. It was a totally unplanned thing---not unwanted, just unplanned, and it took me some time to get used to the idea.