Who initiated it?

Walker

Was it you or was it your wife who wanted to get a divorce? I read somewhere that most divorces are the wife's idea, I kind of find this hard to believe.

Davidson

It might be true because men seem to be more contempt when it comes to relationships. Women on the other hand tend to crave more diversity and will get tired of routines.

dirtyharry

My wife mentioned it first, but the writing had been on the wall for quite sometime. She just kind of beat me to it. It was extremely painful decision to make, but we wanted to end the marriage before we destroyed the friendship because we have been friends from childhood.

Salazar

I left her, but she was the one who filed for divorce first. However, the reason she filed for divorce was because she was trying to call my bluff. When I walked out she thought I would cool off and come back, but I never did. So, she had the divorce in full swing for about six months and then started begging me to come back. No way!! I think she was shocked that I allowed the divorce to go through.

benben

I am not divorced, however there was a time I thought I would be and she did initiate it. In the end we went to couples counseling and learned to communicate better and... well so far so good.

Jdrake

My kids don't complain as much these days. I pay them allowance for their chores and if they complain it is an automatic deduction. At first it was hard and after that it got easier.